Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What to do?

I think this is the main reason I didn't do any Civil War Diary blocks this month.


I took all my baskets of 30's fabrics out of the closet and onto the cutting table while making the basket blocks.  When I needed the cutting table for Scrap Basket Sunday I moved them to the floor in front of this row of bookcases.  No point in putting them back into the closet as I'm going to be piecing many more basket blocks. My four baskets of small scraps are here too, all but one out of sight on the right. There is no room in the closet.  A BIG stack of large batting scraps are also to the right- they are still here instead of upstairs as I have 3 more little quilt tops I want to baste together for hand quilting. 

Can you see the problem?  It is REALLY hard to open the bookcase doors when all this is piled in front of them.  I'm currently trying to figure out a solution.  Many people have "vacation homes".  What I need is a "quilting home".  Somehow I don't think DH would go for that, and neither would our bank account!

I guess the only solution is to keep sewing!!!!!!

No comments: