Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Still another little quilt finished

Bunny Hop, designed by Jan Patek, is finished and ready to be hung during Easter season next spring.


This is the little quilt that I basted together with the "wrong" side of the backing on the "right" side.  When I made the sleeve I decided to use the fabric "right" side out.


My friend Kim asked me why I didn't use the "wrong" side for that too.  I decided it would be more fun for quilt historians to puzzle about the difference, presuming this quilt lasts that long.  If you enlarge the picture you can see the difference between the two is very slight.

3 comments:

Julierose said...

Patti, this is adorable! AND--(heh heh) nice big pieces--I am poring through all those applique patterns you gifted me and seeing a lot of them have large pieces--They will feature in my future for sure. Julierose

swooze said...

Both quilts look great. I had to read about the baseball quilt twice to understand why you bought four quilts....lol.

Susan In Texas said...

What a darling little quilt. I love bunnies!

Happy stitching,
Susan in Texas