Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ok - I lied. I wasn't too tired to put them up on the wall tonight.

I just couldn't resist - I wanted to see what they would look like.


Apparently I was too tired to count, however - and definitely too tired to add.  45 blocks total.  23 positive and 22 negative.  I spread the colors out the best I could with the limited number I had, which left a bunch of brown blocks near the bottom.  These will make perfect camping quilts - they aren't using my best, favorite fabrics, they will look interesting, and they will be warm.  We will be happy campers!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I'm glad you were awake enough to put them up--they look great!

antique quilter said...

they look GREAT! I love the positive/negative look!
Kathie

barb said...

It will be a beautiful quilt. What pattern is it babscorbitt@gmail.com

cityquilter grace said...

twill be the snazziest camper in the park i do believe...very nice blocks but nice traditional patterns always are...and love the sox too!

Sandy said...

What a great idea! I love the shoo-fly block - so easy and fast - and the positive/negative arrangement works well. The seams should also nest nicely, right? I've got one going with a shoo-fly and a couple other blocks, nesting be damned LOL! Great scrap idea, at any rate.