Monday, May 27, 2013

Another crossed off

I've finished the 30's basket blocks for the swap, and my two sets of 8 each are all ready to mail in the morning.  I have six extras, which I'll put together with the 16 blocks I'll receive in a few weeks. 


 I had so much fun making these that I think I'll make a bunch more, as I'd love to make a bed quilt from these.  I certainly have enough fabric LOL!  And I have pieces left over from these that shouldn't go to waste.


I'll spend the rest of today cutting out more shoo fly blocks so I can honestly say I spent at least part of the day with my Scrap Basket.  Tomorrow I think it will be time to start quilting another quilt.  I'd love to finish at least one more before the end of the month!

1 comment:

Nancy-Rose said...

I love basket blocks! Very nice