Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Two little quilt tops

Yesterday I finished the applique on two little quilt tops.  Both are Jan Patek designs.  I was feeling so good about the fact that I could finally take a couple of the HSY's (Haven't Started Yet's) off the sidebar list, and then discovered that these two aren't even listed!  I wonder how many more I have that aren't listed.

"Five Hearts" finishes at 30" square.
.
Peter Cottontail



"Peter Cottontail" still needs the words "Here Comes Peter Cottontail" embroidered around the edges.  I'm thinking it needs to say, "Peter Cottontail is Caught by the Door on the Way Out".  That's what I get for thinking I can cut an applique piece to its finished size when my head is stuffed by a bad cold!

3 comments:

sewkalico said...

They are both great! I especially love the top one - gorgeous! Yes, i have a lot of UFO's not on my UFO list :(

Quilts And Pieces said...

Love them both!

judith lockhart said...

You have some beautiful projects going and I can so relate. This year I am also working on finishing at least a dozen UFOs of quilts, however, I am constantly drawn to want to start new ones at the same time. Will stay tuned to see your progress! Thanks for sharing.