Give away news . . .
I've had great responses to my giveaways. And guess what I discovered? When I have stacks of magazine pages and patters on my cutting table and ironing surface I have no room to sew! This will never do. Even if I'm organizing instead of sewing.
So . . . I'm moving the drawing up to Thursday - tomorrow - at 11:00. I'm hoping I can have everything out of the sewing room and off to the post office by the end of the day on Friday. I'm not going to worry about readers who check in only once a week or so.
Good news! I eliminated 3 linear feet of 3-ring binder space on my bookshelves. All my printed knitting patterns - both those I've printed from Ravelry and the Internet and those I've bought in yarn shops - are nicely organized in the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet. I'm thrilled!
Have a lovely day everyone!
* * * * * * * *
1. A lovely day spent with spinning friends, resulting in a beautiful bobbin of spun singles
2. The world's best grandson who turned 6 years old yesterday.
3. A rescued pair of socks well on their way to being finished.
4. A bowl of steaming, steel-cut oatmeal with brown sugar and almond milk
5. A retired hubby who has taken on all the weeding in the flower beds