1. Finish Emily's Quilt
2. Complete book reorganization - including the mess upstairs.
3. Spin what I need for Hood River Fiber Festival
4. Reorganize my fabric stash.
I found it increasingly frustrating to have the colors of my Jo Morton fabrics all mixed together. (Yes, my new project is another for Jo's Little Women Club." It got to the point yesterday where I couldn't stand it any longer. Half of that reorganization is now finished, and I'm so much happier with how the shelf looks. I think I can find what I want here! I still have Jo fabrics all over the floors and table but they will get back on the shelves in the next few days.
Edited to add: the Jo Morton fabrics - three shelves of them - are all in place. Much easier to find something this way!
5. Complete Jo's Four Patch. This is probably all the sewing I'll allow myself until everything else gets done. At least that is my plan!)
6. Finish one pair of socks (should be easy to do as I'm going on a knitting retreat next weekend).
7. Make progress on my hand quilting.
I think these are more realistic. At least I hope so. If I complete them all I will turn my attention to the longarm. If not, then Gandalf will go at the head of the list of goals for May.