It's already January 5th - past time to set my goals for this month. Since I set pretty lofty goals for this year I want to set monthly goals to help me achieve them. So - without further ado - here's what I'd like to accomplish this month.
1. Appliqué both Peace on Earth and Dance of Angels and sew on the borders
2. Finish Emma's Quilt
3. Finish the two quilts that just need binding and labeling
4. Sew five Civil War Diaries blocks
5. Sew five Dear Jane blocks
6. Quilt, bind and label the postage stamp quilts and the double four patch.
7. Complete two blocks for the Girl Gang feathered star
8. Complete one block for Times Remembered
I have added both my monthly and yearly goals to my sidebar. I think I have my work cut out for me!