Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stash report

No new fabric purchases - hooray!
One flimsy quilted, bound and labeled - hooray!
Stash busted - 3 yards 6"

Unfortunately not much stash busted. Just the backing for the one flimsy. It was already pieced together and waiting, but I figure I can call it part of my stash so I can say I accomplished something!

Not much of anything quilty accomplished yesterday - just one hour of hand quilting. I hope I can keep my overactive organization gene at bay long enough today to get another flimsy turned into a quilt.

************
Gratitudes:

1. Frozen lasagna, lazy lettuce, and crisp bakery bread - an easy, tasty meal!
2. A warm, fuzzy robe
3. Sleeping in a little
4. A walk down memory lane looking at old slides
5. A beautiful bouquet of pink roses from friends

4 comments:

Karen (Misiz C) said...

No new fabric and stash used. I call that a great report!

I really like that you often include "Gratitudes" at the end of your posts. Is there a significance to listing 5?

Randi said...

Yep, I agree...that's a great report. I like your Gratitudes, too, and keep thinking I need to remember to do that more often...or at all, actually, since I've never posted them. I think about my gratitudes a lot.

Marla said...

Great report. More minuses then plusses!!!

The Calico Cat said...

O.K. I have to ask - What is Lazy Lettuce?