Monday, August 19, 2013

Definitely a coincidence!

I had no idea Bonnie Hunter was working with split 9-patch blocks for her Summer 2013 Leader-Ender Challenge!  I just discovered that this morning while catching up on blog reading.  I read this post on kwiltnkats blog, which led me to this page on the Quiltville website.  I'm sure Bonnie must have mentioned this on her blog at one time, but obviously I missed that post.

I've read all of it now, and the possibilities of how to set my scrap blocks have expanded to an astounding number.  When I finish my 100 blocks I'm going to have a terrible time deciding on how to set them!  I can always make another - which I probably will, because I will still have hundreds more triangles and squares in my sacks left over.  And they make such great leader-enders!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

hmmm...I think I missed that post too. This is something that I may start also.
Kristie

Kigwit said...

great minds and all that!

Vivian said...

Got to get in on this one, great scrap project!