Sunday, August 6, 2006

Cheetos and other junk food

I really chuckled when I read all the comments about Cheetos. Seems like lots of us are junk food addicts at heart LOL! What I'm really grateful for is all the baked chips, including Cheetos. The Cheetos especially taste just as good as the ones with lots more fat. All we buy any more is baked chips, and I don't feel nearly so guilty eating those.

Someone asked about the 100 calorie packages - can't remember who. I like to get those for my lunches. Makes figure the WW points much easier. I didn't know Cheetos came that way however - I'll have to look for them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I do not need to know the infinite varieties and sizes of Cheetos that I can be tempted with...

*closes eyes and goes to another blog*

Anonymous said...

ooooo a junk food that I don't have to feel guilty for??? :-)

Anonymous said...

I love those 100 calorie packs. It really brings home what a serving size actually is...

I don't know if you have CVS (a drug store) our west, but their store brand "cheese-its" are baked and AWESOME!

I can't get past the cheetos shape to eat them... (My mom used to eat them though.)

Anonymous said...

you are a busy girl!!! with all that quilting and biking and "good" junk food, you should be very proud..

I know the pain you are feeling over your Mariners.. I am a die hard Red Sox fan and my boys have started the August slump right on schedule!!!

If we could only get the bullpen in order>>

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love cheetos ... I have to get back onto the WW program ... I bounce around for a few days here and there, and since coming back from the US can't stick to it.
Nice to know someone else is at it too!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)