Tuesday, April 25, 2006

STILL offline!

My daughter called about 5:15 last night. I figured she was going to tell us when she was bring the computer tower. No such luck. Last week UPS left the part on their doorstep without a signature. This week they didn't! She found one of their forms saying they needed a signature in order to leave it. So hopefully it will arrive today and they will find the signed form she put on her front door. She has less time tonight to work on it, so we may or may not be back online tomorrow. I'm certainly not going to hold my breath.

************

Gratitudes:

1. Finally! A win for my Seattle Mariners!
2. Spring clothes in pretty Easter-egg colors
3. A balanced checkbook
4. A clean house
5. A sewing room of my own

************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy we miss you Patti. I'll have a ton to catch up on when I get back.