Friday, April 21, 2006

Gratitudes

It's lunch time at work, so I'm using some of my break for a short post. I'm a very visual person, so I have a hard time talking about quilts when I can't post pictures to go along with the discussion.

I love reading Jeanne's daily gratitudes, as well as those of others who've started following her example. I've been meaning to do the same, but keep forgetting when I'm in the middle of composing a post. So I'll make that the focus of this post - maybe that'll help me start developing the habit. It makes me think of what my mother would tell me if I had trouble going to sleep - just start counting all the things I am thankful for.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Gratitudes:

1. Computer savvy children who can rebuild a computer from the "ground up" and solve any problems we have.
2. A loving, undemanding husband.
3. Sun streaming through my window.
4. The profusion of spring flowers everywhere.
5. My God-given talent for working with a needle and thread.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{Patti}}}
Jeanne :)

Anonymous said...

I love reading the gratitudes too. Thanks for sharing yours.

Judy L.

Anonymous said...

I keep thinking I will start doing this, but just haven't done it yet....but soon!