Just a very short post - I need to get ready for work quickly and get going out the door. I did manage to quilt about 3/4 of Sophie's Stars in the last couple days. I like how it is looking!
Yesterday I started to feel the effects of my fall. I hurt all over - buns, shoulders, head and particularly all around my neck. Today I seem to be a little better but I'll reserve judgement for after I've been up at at work for awhile. If need be I'll call the chiropractor for an app't tomorrow morning - she's already told me she has an opening.
We didn't get below freezing last night and the roads are clearing, but many places must still be really bad because all the county schools are still closed. My husband is ticked - he hates to have to make up snow days in June!
1. Hot coffee with flavored coffee creamer
2. Peanut butter and chocolate chip breakfast bars
3. A rousing game of Hand and Foot with the kids - and the girls won!
4. A tasty dinner at Applebee's last night
5. Coffee with Kahlua and whipped cream
Oh dear - lots of gratitudes about food - I need to get back to my Weight Watchers!