Saturday, January 13, 2007

My blog has now moved

I've moved my blog over to new blogger. All the posts starting with January 1, 2007 can be found there. This blog will remain here for anyone who'd like to read any old posts, but all new posts will be made on the new blog. I hope you all find me at the new location. I'll really miss you if you decide not to tag along!

For anyone interested - I figured out how to move everything in my sidebar very easily without having to retype anything. If anyone wants to know how I did it just ask me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I folllowed you to your new blog and added it to my bloglines.

Anonymous said...

I'm updated with you and I won't miss a thing that you have to share :)

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog...Love it! I am a quilter too! Will follow, I am new to the blogging world, so hope I can find you...Mary
http://mary-myneedlethread.blogspot.com