Monday, December 4, 2006

Success to report

I promise this will not be a weekly thing - I won't be doing this every week. Just this time, for self motivation if nothing else.

After one week on WW I've lost 2.5 pounds. And I was able to eat cake and ice cream at Chelsea's early birthday celebration yesterday because I'd saved enough points. I'm keeping the picture in my mind of myself wearing the new clothes in the closet that I can't wear now. I'm so looking forward to that.

I've put a progress line on my sidebar - again to motivate myself. If it motivates anyone else that's great also.

I didn't get to sew at all this weekend. I hope to remedy that tonight. If nothing else I need to make a block for our guild president because I'm due to present the blocks to her at installation this Thursday.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh -- cake and ice cream all while losing weight. Congrats *s*

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! Whatever it takes for you to stay motivated is worth it...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! Attempting to lose during this time of year shows great courage :)

Anonymous said...

Patti-yippee on the 2.5 pounds!! Great start!

Anonymous said...

That is just awesome news. You are motivation for all of us. I love the fact that you got cake and ice cream. I think maybe I better try WW. Take care...Carol

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the qeight loss! This is a hard time of year to start but when is it ever easy? I started WW about 10 weeks ago and have lost 13.5 pounds. Lots more to go!

Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti, I'm so proud of you!! It takes real motivation to start a new program and I'm sure you'll stick to it!! Congratulations of the first success...*VBS* You'll be in super shape to start retirement when it comes..*S* Please don't give what needs finding a second thought for now. It will be just as welcome when ever it comes..Big hugs, Finn

Anonymous said...

motivation is a great thing - post away your successes!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your weight loss (oh that cake and ice cream sounds good); WW is working for me and what a relief it is to be losing weight.