Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sophie's quilt


The green goes where the light orchid is in the picture. The grayed white goes where the yellow is.

I wonder why it takes so much longer for a scanned picture to load? Must be a lot bigger picture I guess. At least it loaded this morning. Last night it kept saying it was done but no picture.

The blocks will be a finished 6" - which means unfinished 2" half square triangle squares.

Oh my - I'd better get going on this quilt. Sophie is due two months from yesterday!

Have to hop in the shower to get ready for our girl day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous design!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous -- perfect for a new granddaughter *s*

Anonymous said...

Ooohh, la, la - it really is beautiful! Have you ever used the Wonder Cut Ruler for HST's? I really like that method...

Cheers!

Evelyn

Anonymous said...

If you saw my house you would know that these are my favorite colors to put together. My house is green and purples.

I love this quilt and the secondary patterns that pop up with the stars. It will be fabulous Patti!

Anonymous said...

wow what a lot of small triangles...

Anonymous said...

Patti, this is a work of art--- very special baby to get this.....

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this! I love the pattern and shadow pattern! At least I"m finally trying to check up on you!

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful quilt. Lots of triangles to sew up and keep in the right place, but it will be a masterpiece when it is done.