I spent some time catching up on blog reading the rest of the morning, but I still have a LONG way to go to get caught up.
I brought the plastic bag containing many small Jan Patek quilt kits down from upstairs, and started tracing applique pieces. When I finished each packet I cut out the freezer paper templates then turned on the iron just long enough to press the templates to their respective fabrics. When finished I turned off the iron and cut out each piece. The pieces were carefully folded inside the pattern pages, the fabric scraps behind, and everything tucked back into the kit envelope. I completed two, and have the paper templates for a third kit ready to iron onto the fabrics tomorrow.
Here are pictures of the two that are ready to go, and the third that is almost ready. The first picture doesn't show the entire quilt, just the center.
I realize it is now July, and I've not yet done a "goals" post. I'll do that tomorrow.