Thursday, July 11, 2013

Claiming my blog with Bloglovin

I've seen a post about this on many blogs lately.  I investigated to see what it was all about.  On my right sidebar you can now find a button allowing you to follow my blog using this reader.  I still don't know what it means to "claim my blog".  I think the button works fine.  I followed the instructions on Bloglovin.  Nowhere did I find instructions telling me to write a post to "claim" my blog.  So it is still a mystery to me, but that's OK as long as the button works.

If you have any insight on this, or if clicking on the button doesn't work, please let me know in a comment.

1 comment:

Happy Room Diana said...

I've been looking at your blog through bloglovin for quite a while... any blogs you save to blogloving that write something on their blog gets emailed to you with just the headers... saves trolling through loads of bloggers that do not write anything!
www.dianashappyroom.blogspot.com