Monday, August 11, 2008

Egad! Where has the time gone?

I can't believe I've not posted for 10 days! There has been so much going on that I've not had a minute to turn around. I do want to catch up with my posting so I guess I'll need to write several posts.

Let's see - the last time I posted we'd just arrived home from Mt. Rainier. The next three days were Joseph days, then a quilt show day, and then we left again for a three day camping trip back to Wind River. Between watching Joseph, going to the quilt show, doing laundry and grocery shopping for the next camping trip I hardly had a moment to sit down to relax. This was our last camping trip of the summer and the weather was perfect. Very relaxing. Read a couple books, played a lot of games with Fred, and hand quilted on Emma's Quilt. I took the camera but didn't take a single picture!

Tomorrow Joseph and I are heading south to spend the day with Sophie and Chelsea - I can hardly wait!

I've been enjoying the Olympics - at least what I've gotten to watch. That opening ceremony was just incredible!

Fred starts back to school a week from today - I just can hardly believe it! It will be very nice to get back into a normal routine, however.

************
Gratitudes:
1. Good progress on my weight loss
2. Tasty new food ideas that are worth saving
3. Great progress on my quilting goals
4. Fantastic summer weather
5. A nice summer evening rainstorm

No comments: