Sunday, September 23, 2007

More Tutorials

Last year I wrote several posts about precision piecing and pressing - how I liked to do things. These posts seemed to be well received at the time. Since I don't imagine there is anyone who goes back to my 2006 blog any more to read I thought it might be helpful to add them to the "Tutorials" links on my sidebar. There are five posts all together. Hopefully they won't seem too disjointed being separated from the other posts on last year's blog. I hope they may be of some use to my readers of today.

Please let me know what you think. If you like this sort of thing I can try to create more. The trick is guessing what you might like to see. If there is anything in particular please leave me a comment with a suggestion for a future tutorial.

2 comments:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

I love tutorials. I think that's the best thing about blogging is that you can share your knowledge. That's a great idea creating links on the side.

Susan said...

Thank you so much for adding the list of tutorials to your side bar. I kept having to search for them because I never could remember what month they were in.

I give you total credit for my ability to machine piece. Reading your tutorial and following your instructions gave me the accuracy I lacked and now I can piece with confidence.