Saturday, January 28, 2006

There went the morning!

I didn't get anything quilty done in my sewing room but that's OK - I had a wonderful morning anyway. I've now read my way totally through the Stash Quilts ring. What a fun way to get to know each and every one of you. I'm a visual person so I particularly like seeing pictures of you so I can imagine your faces in my mind when I'm reading each of your posts. I'm going to try to keep up with everyone's posts from now on. I'm so glad I discovered blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you weren't kidding when you commented on my blog that our quilting styles are quite divergent. I love all the applique I see on your blog, but can't imagine the time investment for me... Like you I too am quite visual and really appreciate the assortment of photos people post.

Anonymous said...

photos are what make blogging so much fun-both to do and to read!
now I need to work on my computer/website skills to make my blog a bit better...you will find it faster now that you have gone through all the ring the first time-I read in between stitching and pressing-it is multi-tasking for me...