Last night I finished pressing that giant pile of blocks-to-be. Today I cut them apart. There were 24 finished blocks in the stack - making a current total of 362 finished blocks. There is one stack that needs only one more strip to finish them off - that's the stack you see by the machine. There are two shorter stacks that need one strip in each direction to finish them off. Those two stacks have a very few that need more strips than that - probably less than 20 however.
I'm calling a halt for the time being now and starting to move stuff. Our hot weather is supposed to return tomorrow so I want to get everything moved out today while it's still somewhat cool. In Part II I'll post pictures of the result.