Monday, June 17, 2013


Whoops!  We are more than half way through the month and I've yet to write my report for "The Year of the Finished Project".  About time, don't you think?

I've done well this month so far - I've crossed 4 of 9 goals off my list.  Here are the rest of the things I expect to finish by June 30th.

1.  Finish knitting the Monkey Socks - one sock is halfway done

2.  Quilt, bind and label four small quilt tops - the quilting is finished on one and almost finished on a second.

3.  Finish 24, 30's basket blocks - partly rotary cut

4.  Complete first month's installment of Flower Basket - I should have time to do this.

Stretch goals?  Yes.  Can I get them done?  I should be able to - only time will tell.

1 comment:

sewkalico said...

It's good to have goals and you seem to work so well to them. Good luck with your finishes! My Mom arrived today so who knows how much I will get done for a while...